New Jersey has gained another year! In recent news, it was ruled that a policy to help fund New Jersey hospitals has been extended for another year. New Jersey hospitals will receive $35.6 million in federal funding to help treat Medicare patients The final decision was ruled by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services. The extension will bring millions of dollars to the state of New Jersey and will help hospitals provide quality care to the most vulnerable patients. Our company Cosmo Insurance Agency provides unparalleled services within the healthcare industry in New Jersey. We serve also serve clients in New York, Pennsylvania, and California. Make sure to get a quote today by clicking here .
The affected hospitals are:
- Cape Regional Medical Center (Cape May Court House)
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell (Pennington)
- Cooper Hospital (Camden)
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center (Browns Mills)
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Inspira Medical Centers (Elmer, Vineland and Woodbury)
- Kennedy University Hospital (Cherry Hill)
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County (Willingboro)
- Memorial Hospital of Salem County (Woodstown)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (Camden)
- R.W.J. University Hospital (Hamilton)
- St. Francis Medical Center (Trenton)
- St. Luke's Warren Hospital (Phillipsburg)
- Virtua Hospital (Voorhees)
- Virtua Memorial Hospital (Mt. Holly)
Cosmo’s dedicated service doesn’t end with the selection and signing of your policy. Whether its healthcare, life insurance, long term care, vision, dental, or disability, Cosmo Insurance Agency will be there every step of the way. Our staff maintains close contact and is always only a quick phone call away for questions or concerns relating to billing, provider issues, claims or reimbursements and your insurance renewal.
Call us today!