Written by: Lauren Cherichella, Marketing Director of Cosmo Insurance Agency
Good news New Jersey!
If you ever have a medical emergency, you will now know where to go to get medical care. The U.S News and World report's annual ratings came out recently and named the top 24 hospitals in New Jersey.
There are nearly 100 hospitals in New Jersey to choose from, but these are the best ranked. Pay close attention to the top three of the list, Hackensack University Medical Center, Morristown Medical Center, and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital are recognized for excelling in certain areas of specialty nationwide.
Just remember, when you need to go to a hospital and have a medical emergency, it's best to have health insurance to cover your stay. Cosmo Insurance Agency is the best health insurance agency in New Jersey for you to go to get covered. We partner with a number of reputable carriers that will give you the coverage you need suited specifically to your needs. We will provide unparalleled customer service and offer creative solutions. Call us today!
Here is the list of the top 24 hospitals in New Jersey released by The U.S News and World Report
24. Holy Name Medical Center
23. St. Peter's University Hospital
22.St. Joseph's Healthcare System - Paterson
21.St. Barnabas Medical Center
20. Kennedy Health System - Cherry Hill
19. Inspira Medical Center – Vineland
18. Inspira Medical Center – Elmer
17. Hunterdon Medical Center
16. Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
15. Community Medical Center
14. Capital Regional Medical Center
13. Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
12. University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
11. Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
10. Riverview Medical Center
9. Overlook Medical Center
8. Ocean Medical Center
7. Virtua Voorhees
Virtua Voorhees ranks 7th in New Jersey and 10th in the Philadelphia metro area.
6. Valley Hospital
Valley Hospital ranks 12th in the New York metro area.
5. AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
4. Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Jersey Shore University is ranked 11th in the New York metro area.
3. Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
NATIONALLY RANKED: 1 CHILDREN'S SPECIALTY
2. Morristown Medical Center
NATIONALLY RANKED: 2 SPECIALTIES
1. Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack University Medical Center ranked first in the state and fourth best in the New York metro region.
NATIONALLY RANKED: 3 SPECIALTIES AND 1 CHILDREN'S SPECIALTY
NJ State Poll on Health Behavior