In the future or maybe right now, you are worrying about using up your savings and being a burden to your children.
Long Term Care (LTC) insurance provides protection and coverage so you can set aside those worries. A LTC plan benefits will kick in at any point that you can no longer independently perform two of the six “activities of daily living”: eating, bathing, dressing, using the bathroom, getting in and out of a chair, and maintaining continence. Click here to get a quote today!
Here are a few more reasons why you should start thinking about long term care.
* A person who lives alone is more likely to require long-term care than one who can rely on a spouse or partner for help with daily tasks.
* Long-term care is expensive and represents a major hidden risk to your savings for retirement.
* Medicare does not pay for long-term care services or supports with some minor exceptions. Neither does your employer-based health insurance or Medigap.
* Most people prefer to receive long-term care at home; their odds of doing so may be improved by making home modifications to reduce the risk of falls.
* Many Americans say they do not want to rely on their children for care, but a lack of planning for paid care often leads to exactly that result.
Cosmo Insurance Agency has enormous expertise in the LTC insurance market. We will advise you of your most updated options, and independently shop for the carrier that will give you the lowest premiums. Regardless of your age and health situation, we can virtually always get you approved for an attractive LTC plan from one or more reputable carriers
Call us today!