October is here and Open Enrollment 2019 is up ahead. November 1st is the start date of open enrollment, which means you only have a few weeks before you can enroll or change your health insurance plan. Here’s a checklist of documents you will need for enrollment.
1. Personal information for everyone applying for coverage
b. Date of Birth
c. Social Security Numbers
2. Household size
3. Home and/or mailing address for everyone applying
4. Documents for legal immigrants
5. Tax filling information
6. Employer and income information, for everyone in your household
a. W-2 Forms
c. 1099 Forms
7. Best educated estimate of what your household income will be in 2019
8. Policy numbers for your current health insurance plans to help you review
9. List of your preferred doctors and current medications to help select the right plan for you and everyone in your household
Open enrollment ends December 15th, which means after that you will not be able to enroll or change your health insurance. You don’t want to miss out and have to wait a whole another to enroll in health insurance.
Call Cosmo Insurance Agency to explore your options and enroll. Start preparing and exploring options for Open Enrollment!
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE