Prevent heart disease by living a healthy lifestyle and taking care of yourself.
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), which develops when plaque builds up in your coronary arteries, is the most common form of heart disease in the United States.
Follow these steps to maintain or improve your heart health — no matter how healthy your heart may be.
- Eat a healthy diet, manage your weight and exercise regularly
- Manage your blood pressure and cholesterol
- Do not smoke
- Manage prediabetes and diabetes, if applicable
- Control stress and limit alcohol
- Take medications as prescribed
- Visit your doctor regularly
Good health means good access to healthcare. Contact Cosmo Insurance Agency to get insured today!
Open Enrollment ends December 15. This means you have exactly one month to shop around and buy health insurance, click one of the links below to get a quote.