Fall is the perfect time to restart and get back on track to your healthy lifestyle.
1. Set Goals and Limits – Set healthy goals for yourself. Establish a fitness routine, try meal prepping for the week, or even make a choice to walk your dog every day. Consistency is key, so establishing a healthy goal to reach and practicing
2. Your Daily Game Plan – Stay on track with your workouts and stay on top of your nutrition. Keep an agenda around and reward yourself for staying on track.
3. Fall Superfoods – Fall is one of the best seasons to get healthy, delicious produce. The best Fall superfoods like pumpkins, apples and Brussels sprouts ripening now, eating in season can be just as healthy now. Try produce like pumpkin, turnips, cauliflower, radicchio, and sweet potatoes.
4. Boost Your Immune System – Eat nutritious, bountiful food and stay hydrated. Take your daily dose of vitamins, and drink delicious teas this time of year.
5. Stay Hydrated – Hydration is key for a healthy mind and body. Now that flu season is coming it is important to stay on top of hydration for a healthy immune system.
6. Keep Moving in the Cold - You don’t have to go outside to move more throughout the work day. Try fashioning a DIY standing desk or workstation, take meetings on the go or simply do a few laps around the office when you can as the weather cools.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE