During the driest of the seasons, protect your skin from getting harmed by the cold winter weather. Especially to those of you who will be outside in NYC watching the ball drop. Moisturize and bundle up!:
1. Carry around hand and face moisturizer. Keep them on your desk, in your bag, on your nightstand.
2. Wash your face once a day: In the dry winter weather it is in your best interest to wash your face once a day, preferably at nighttime. Also try switching your face wash or soap with a cleansing oil that’s gentle on rough skin.
3. Use moisturizing body wash: If you tend to skip putting on body lotion after a shower, you should definitely use a moisturizing body wash with cleansing oil and fatty acid-rich soybean oil to protect skins moisture barrier.
4. Don’t take super-hot showers: Hot water causes increased evaporation of your skin’s natural hydration.
5. Moisturize twice a day: If you don’t already, try a face and body balm. The tick texture “seals moisturizing ingredients into dry, cracked, flaking skin.
6. Switch to hydrating makeup: During cold months, replace drying powder makeup with creamy formulas that contain hydrators such as glycerin and vitamin E.
7. Don’t forget about the rest of your body: As soon as you get out of the shower, apply a body moisturizer.
Keeping your body moisturized and healthy is important during the cold winter season. Make sure to contact Cosmo Insurance Agency, our health insurance brokers in New Jersey spend all the time necessary to determine what your needs and priorities are. We are independent and offer plans from a large spectrum of reputable carriers. We explain your options in great detail and clarity– down to the fine print - so that you can choose a plan that will satisfy you for the long term.