Most people get colds in the winter and the spring but it is possible to get a cold at any time during the year.
- Adults have an average of 2-3 colds every year and children have even more.
- Many viruses can cause colds but rhinoviruses are most common. Infections spread through the air and close personal contact.
- To get over your cold and feel better you have to rest and drink plenty of fluids.
- Symptoms of a cold are sore throat, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, watering eyes, headaches and body aches.
- To avoid and refuse your risk of getting sick wash your hand often with soap and warm water.
- Wash your hand very often for about 20 seconds. Of soap and water are not available use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Viruses that cause colds can enter your body this way and make you sick.
- Stay away from people who are sick. People who are sick can spread viruses that cause the common cold through close contact with others.
- Disinfect touched surfaces frequently, including objects such as toys, doorknobs, phones etc.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE