When people are in close contact with each other, like kids in a classroom, it’s easier to catch colds, stomach bugs, and other contagious illnesses. The good news is that a few healthy habits can help kips stay well. Use these tips from Vibin Roy, M.D., a primary care doctor at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia:
- Make sure children are up-to-date on their immunizations and get an annual flu shot, too.
- Remind them to wash their hands throughout the school day.
- Teach them to cough and sneeze into their elbow, not their hands.
- Encourage them to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Set sleep routines. Keep in mind younger children need more sleep.
- Talk through goals for the year, their schedules, and any worries they may have.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE