Many of us wonder if we are getting enough sleep and how to know. 1 in 3 adults don’t get enough sleep. Adults need a minimum of 7 hours of sleep per night. Lack of sleep is linked to several chronic diseases and conditions, including: type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity and depression.
Tip for a good sleep:
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day of the week including weekends.
- Keep the bedroom quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature.
- Remove electronic devices from the bedroom.
- Avoid large meals, caffeine and alcohol before bedtime.
- Be active during the day to help you fall asleep at night.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE