Celebrate the last couple days of January with a nice hot cup of tea of your choice. Studies have shown teas can help protect your teeth and your heart, as well as possibly even helping to stave off cancer.
The green teas are the least processed and tend to have the highest amounts of polyphenols, and the only type that contain the polyphenol, catechin, which is why many studies have been done using only green teas. Certain herbal teas are known for their medicinal values, including soothing the digestive system.
Other health benefits of tea are:
1. Tea contains antioxidants
2. Tea has less caffeine than coffee
3. Tea can aide in weight loss
4. Tea can help protect your bones
5. Tea can decrease tooth loss
6. Tea can boost your immune system
7. Tea may help battle cancer
8. Herbal tea can soothe the digestive system
9. Tea can reduce your risk of heart attack
10. Tea is calorie free, as long as it is unaltered and unsweetened
Cosmo Insurance Agency provides service that lasts long after you sign up for insurance. We work hand in hand with you, answering any questions you may have regarding health, business, life, or disability insurance.