1. Dental insurance benefits differ from each plan: Most dental insurance plans cover all preventative care. This includes cleanings, x-rays, and check-ups. When it comes to fillings and periodontal cleanings, most plans cover up to 80% of the cost. You will most likely get a reimbursement of 50% for procedures like implants and crowns.
2. Braces are not covered (usually)- Plans that you buy off the market normally do not cover orthodontists. Most employer based dental insurance offers a $ 1,500 lifetime maximum payout toward the cost of braces.
3. Discount plans- These are not insurance policies. Discount dental plans can help to reduce the cost of dental care anywhere between 10% and 60% off of common charges.
4. Research and Compare Prices: Research different plans via the internet or contact Cosmo to hear the different dental options we offer. Depending on your lifestyle and income, we can evaluate and help you decide which plan will work for you.
5. Visit a dental school: Schools of dentistry provide dentist equivalent treatment at a reduced cost. The dental work is normally done by the students while the instructor over looks it.
Oral health is an important part of overall wellness. Unfortunately, too many people neglect their oral health due to the high costs of dental plan coverage. A low-cost dental insurance plan can ensure that you and your family maintain optimum oral health at a surprisingly manageable monthly premium. Your personalized family dental coverage plan will be designed specifically to your needs by our dental insurance brokers.
At Cosmo Insurance Agency, we search for the best affordable dental insurance plans in New Jersey to suit your individual or group’s specific dental needs. We’ll take the time to ensure that you are covered at the dental providers of your choice.
GET A QUOTE ONLINE