Five things you may not have known about long term care insurance:
Long term care can be flexible and easy to understand. Today, long term care is structured to you and your loved ones needs. Check out these six things that you may not have known about long term care insurance:
1. The client decides where the care is received—Long term care insurance provides nursing home care and also home care. Depending on what type of care is needed, long term care plans can be created around that. LTC provides home care, adult day care, assisted living facilities, and hospice centers. Today, most people opt for home care.
2. Benefits can be flexible—LTC provides options for where care is received, types of services, and types of care related options. LTC plans can offer flexibility for at home modifications like installing wheel chair ramps or grab bars.
3. LTC plans support family care givers—Long term care insurance appreciates and recognizes the importance of family care givers. LTC plans offer options that can help family care givers take care of their loved ones more comfortably. Many policies provide caregiver training for family members, which is beneficial to the loved one receiving the care.
4. Offers share ability for couples—Many LTC plans offer a benefit known as “shared care”. This allows couple to share the coverage and maximize their benefits. This means that if one spouse uses all of his/her benefits, the spouse can then begin to use the other spouse’s benefits. This is a great option for couples because it allows flexibility for both spouses’.
5. LTC is not just for elderly individuals—Accidents and illnesses can happen at any age. Being prepared will ensure that your health and medical bills will be taken care of. Younger individuals who purchase a LTC plan will get a significantly lower price than an older individual. It may be a good idea to purchase a LTC plan while you are young.
Cosmo encourages you to research more about Long term care insurance plans. Cosmo can also provide you with knowledge on why you should be purchasing a long term care plan.
Cosmo Insurance Agency has enormous expertise in the LTC insurance market. We will advise you of your most updated options, and independently shop for the carrier that will give you the lowest premiums. Regardless of your age and health situation, we can virtually always get you approved for an attractive LTC plan from one or more reputable carriers.
GET A QUOTE ONLINE NOW