Cappuccino was invented in Italy. It was first patented by a man named Luigi Bezzera in 1901. It is a derived from the Italian word “cappuccino,” which means “hood.”
- November 8th is National Cappuccino Day
- After World War II, it was widely known.
- In Italy, cappuccino is traditionally consumed once a day with breakfast
- In Greece, Cappuccino Freddo is very popular.
- It is very difficult to make it properly.
- It has low amount of milk so has the flavor of espresso.
- Ginger, cocoa and cinnamon is the most prominent choices.
It provides various psychological health benefits such as mind stimulation and mental alertness. The research shows that high intake might lead to high waist sizes or BMIs. It has antioxidant properties that help to prevent skin problems and memory loss. The intake of the coffee or tea without sugar or milk also assists in weight loss. Most of the people drink black coffee or tea to prevent fattening. Cappuccino also lowers the chances of cardiovascular ailments.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE