It’s national strawberry ice cream day so here are some fun fact about strawberry ice cream and an easy homemade recipe. Keep in mind that ice cream is full of sugar so make sure you brush your teeth afterwards. Also, make sure you schedule your yearly cleanings with your dentist to avoid getting cavities.
1. Strawberry is the third most popular flavor of ice cream.
2. Neapolitan ice cream is made with strawberry, chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
3. 8 degrees F is said to be the optimum temperature at which to serve ice cream.
4. Approximately 9% of milk produced in the USA today goes towards ice cream manufacturing.
5. It takes about 50 licks to eat one scoop of ice cream!
Ingredients: 4 servings
· 2 cups heavy cream
· 1 can sweetened condensed milk
· 1 cup strawberry, chopped
1. In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
2. Add the condensed milk, then whip until smooth.
3. Fold in the strawberries.
4. Transfer the mixture to a baking pan or bowl, then freeze.
5. Serve with strawberries & Enjoy!
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET DENTAL INSURANCE QUOTE
LEARN MORE ABOUT DENTAL INSURANCE
source: https://tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-ice-cream & https://www.joyofkosher.com/holidays/strawberry-ice-cream-day/