3 INGREDIENT VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM (PALEO)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream sounds so much fancier than plain Vanilla Ice Cream, no? Don’t skimp on the vanilla, those specks of vanilla and the smell is sweetly divine. Simply split open a vanilla bean and scrape off the beans with a butter knife directly into the ice cream mixing bowl.
SOFT SERVE OR TRADITIONAL?
You can enjoy this paleo ice cream soft serve style by right after churning it. If you’re opting for more solid ice cream, transfer the mixed frozen treat into a freezer safe container and freeze for several hours. Either way, it’s a winner! And a healthy one at that!
HELPFUL ITEMS FOR MAKING THIS PALEO VANILLA ICE CREAM
· Coconut Milk + Cream
· Vanilla Beans or high quality Vanilla Extra
· Maple Syrup
· Ice Cream Maker
· Freezer safe containers
1 13.5oz can full fat coconut milk (room temperature)
13.5oz can full fat coconut cream (room temperature)
1/3 – 1/2 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon scraped vanilla beans seeds or 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
1. Place the ice cream maker bowl in the freezer 12 hours before or according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Combine coconut milk, cream and maple syrup in a blender until smooth and frothy (about 2-3 minutes). Pour the mixture in the previously-frozen ice cream bowl and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Add vanilla extract or scrape vanilla seeds from the bean with a butter knife and add directly into the ice cream bowl as its churning.
4. After approximately 35 minutes, you can enjoy this soft serve consistency or transfer the ice cram into a freezer safe container and freeze for 4 hours to get more solid ice cream. Ice cream will keep for up to 2 weeks.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE