National Employee Appreciation Day is observed annually on the first Friday in March. This day was created as a way of focusing the attention of all the employers in all industries on employee recognition. Businesses and organizations plan celebrations across the country recognizing the achievements and contributions of their employees.
Employees are one of a company’s greatest assets. Recognition and appreciation are known as one of the key motivational factors in the workplace.
An employer may show their gratitude for an employee’s efforts and contributions to the goals of the company in a variety of ways from rewards to verbal interactions. Expressing employee appreciation increases employee job satisfaction.
Great Ways To Show Your Employees Some Appreciation
· Call out small accomplishments – whether in a meeting, email or some other creative way.
· Give a gift card to the local coffee shop. Who doesn’t lobe a good cup of coffee?
· Treat your staff with lunch, if the budget allows.
· Encourage and recognize those who participate in continuing education. It will benefit the employee and the company, and make them feel good about it.
· Develop a flexible parental leave plan. It shows you value your employees’ personal lives, too.
· Consider offering unlimited vacation (paid or unpaid)- and encouraging employees to actually take time off.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PEO
GET A PEO QUOTE NOW