You can take steps to stay healthy as you get older.
- Keep your body and mind active
- Choose healthy foods
- Get regular checkups
- Take steps to prevent accidents
Remember, it’s never too late to make healthy changes in your life.
Stay active to live longer and better.
Physical activity can help you:
- Reduce your risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and some cancers
- Avoid falls and other injuries
- Live on your own longer
- Prevent depression
These steps can help you live a healthier life.
Keep your body active.
Staying active as you get older is one of the best things you can do for your health.
- Do moderate aerobic activities– like walking, swimming, or raking leaves. Aim for 2 hours and 30 minutes a week.
- To get the most health benefits, do aerobic activity for at least 10 minutes at a time.
- If it’s hard for you to be active for more than 10 minutes at once, do 10 minutes of activity a few times during the day.
It's also important to:
- Do strengthening activities 2 or more days a week.
- Do exercises to help your balance, especially if you are at risk of falling.
- Try stretching exercises so you can move more easily during everyday activities.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE