Layers of fruit, yogurt, and granola make these Healthy Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits an easy and fresh breakfast choice. Start the day out right by grabbing a jar as you walk out the door.
- 2 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup honey lime strawberry sauce (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup granola
- fresh blueberries
- Spoon 1/4 cup of yogurt into the bottoms of 4 jars. Top with 2 Tablespoons strawberry sauce.
- Repeat the yogurt and strawberry layers.
- Add 2 more Tablespoons of yogurt to the top of each jar. Close with the lid and store in the refrigerator.
- Add granola and fresh berries to the top right before serving. Makes 4 parfaits.
*You can leave out the very top layer of yogurt if you want to have room to add the granola and berries before closing the lid.
Honey Lime Strawberry Sauce
- 4 cups diced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lime zest
- Place the strawberries and water in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the berries release their juice. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the honey and lime zest. Let cool. Store in a jar in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE
source: https://insidebrucrewlife.com/honey-lime-strawberry-sauce/ & https://insidebrucrewlife.com/healthy-strawberry-yogurt-parfaits/