Get a flu shot
- Every adult over 65 should get the flu vaccine.
- It's not too late to protect yourself this season.
- The vaccine is your best protection against the flu.
- Ask your doctor if you need a pneumonia vaccine.
Wash your hands
- Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- It's especially important after you cough or sneeze.
- Wash after using the bathroom or being in public.
- Wash before cooking or eating.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, or mouth. This prevents transferring germs to your body from a surface that's contaminated, like a doorknob or railing.
Feed your defenses
- Vitamin C and antioxidants boost your immune system.
- Choose foods such as strawberries, red and orange peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, and dark leafy greens.
Your Flu Shot Is Covered
Getting the flu shot is a preventive care benefit that is 100 percent covered. You can visit a number of participating providers to receive a flu vaccine at no charge.
You can get the vaccine from your primary care physician, but a copayment may apply if you receive a separate, additional nonpreventive evaluation and/or service.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE