At Cosmo we are dedicated to providing service beyond the selection and signing of your policy. We work close with our clients and are always a quick phone call away for questions and concerns relating to billing, provider issues, claims, renewals and reimbursements. We also work closely with the providers and are excited with their new and evolving services. Here are just a few new features we think our clients would agree will simplify life.
New Member Portal, Amerihealthexpress.com, has all your benefits and claims information in one convenient location. Also offering a free Commit2wellness suite of programs
· Manage account
· Find a doctor or hospital
· View Claim & Benefits
· Help manage your health through our personalized tools and resources
· A virtual assistant
· Symptom Checker
· Download ID
· Commit2wellness rewards, allowing you to ear wellness dollars through healthy activities
· Prenatal resources and info
· 24/7 Health Couches
Horizon Omnia features just keeps growing. Easier to use member websites, more bill pay options, money back on gym memberships and professional advisors .
· Renew or update your plan
· Find a doctor or hospital
· Print of View your ID card
· See claims
· Auto Pay, or pay by checking account , debit, credit card, phone, mail, or moneygram
· Join the Horizonbfit program and you’ll earn a $20 reimbursement for every month that you visit a participating fitness facility for 12 days or more.
· $50 for completing a Health assessment from WebMD, connecting you with free resources that match you needs.
· Professional advisors for life and health needs. Financial, legal, child or elder care referrals and more.
Aetna is now offering iTriage. Live with health at hand every day. This is a phone app that puts you at the center of your health case so you can make informed decisions that are right for you. Aetna extras!, take advantage of discounts on products through Aetna Navigator.
· ITriage app
· Secure membership accounts
· Check a Claim
· Find a doctor
· Pay a Bill
· Refill medication
· Check your coverage details
· Discounts on At Home products, Books, Fitness, Hearing, Natural Products and Services, Oral Healthcare, Vision, and Weight Management. All through Aetna Navigator
Oxford on Call provides Health care guidance 24 hours a day, seven day a week. Oxford-On-Call registered nurses can offer you suggestions and help guide you to care that is right for you. New Health and Wellness resource.
· General Health Questions answered
· Deciding where to go for care
· Help with talking with your health care provider
· Health Information Library
· Live Web Chat
· Oxford Rally, Find out where your health and wellness stand today.
· Take a health assessment. It will take just 15 minutes of your time to complete, but the benefits could last a lifetime.
· After completing the health assessment – You’ll get a wellness score that shows where you are compared with other people of your age and gender. You can then use this information to help create a tailored path to living a healthier, more rewarding and better-balanced life.
QualCare provides ACO consultative services and infrastructure, a small group association health plan and insurance management services. They offer a State of the Art website that provides summaries of labor and employment laws, model workplace policies, FAQ’s, guidance and helpful links. Partnership with Quest Diagnostics laboratory ,access to a comprehensive patient service center , quicker results and they can be shared electronically
· Online access to your informational needs.
· Check Coverage
· Claim Status
· Current Benefits
· Find a Doctor
We at Cosmo understand that all of our clients’ needs are different. Let’s get you set up on a Health Insurance that makes life easier.
Sources (Unitedhealthcare.com, www.qualcareinc.com, www.aetna.com, amerihealthnj.com, HorizonBlue.com)