1. No Medical Exam. Period: No medical exam term life insurance does not require an in-home exam like traditional term life does. It's the same great coverage, without the fasting, needles, and inconvenience.
2. Much Faster Process: How does 24-48 hours sound? Yes, some companies are that fast. Depending on your age, amount, and company, your new policy could be in force from one day to a few weeks.
3. Coverage up to $1 Million: Amounts range from $25,000 to $1 Million, depending on your age and the company you choose. And if that's not enough, combine two or more policies to get the amount you need.
4. Busy & Don't Have Time: You need coverage as soon as possible. You can't wait 4-6 weeks for underwriting to be completed.
5. Bank loan: Some banks will not provide a loan unless a life insurance policy is colaterally assigned to the bank.
6. You need $500,000 or less: You may not need a death benefit over $50,000. Non med policies typically don't go above this benefit amount.
7. You haven't had routine doctor visit: If you don't visit your primary care physician, a non med policy may save you potential problems securing coverage. You may have an unknown health issue.
8. Your potential lab results: Do you know your blood factors? Cholesterol, glucose, triglycerides? Perhaps they've become elevated since your last checkup?
9. Don't like blood or needles" A medical exam requires a blood sample. If giving blood is problematic, you may want to opt for a non emd application.
10. Price is not a factor: Non med policies are a little more when compared to fully underwritten policies. However, for some, this isn't a factor and the convenience is worth the cost.
The contemporary life insurance market is way more extensive than a source of income for beneficiaries when catastrophe strikes. With a plethora of options, these plans offer you and your entire family peace of mind, and often give your money investment opportunity to allow you to enjoy the money invested during your lifetime.
Choosing the perfect life insurance plan depends as much on your financial needs as it does on your health class rating. We will assess all factors and guide you through every option until we find the perfect plan for you.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is knowledgeable in various options including but not limited to – term, ROP, permanent and whole - from over two dozen A rated carriers. We are familiar with the rate classifications that particular carriers use to determine the health class of enrollees – and there are significant differences between them. No matter what the results of your medical examination are, we will find the insurer that will provide you will the best rating class and thus the lowest premiums.
GET A LIFE INSURANCE QUOTE ONLINE!