Health care trends are changing often. They are significantly different today. You can walk in a store and see a physician, track your nutrition levels on your phone, and get prescriptions delivered to your house. Every day, there are more and more digital advances that will increase our health and accessibility to health care.
Studies recently revealed the five biggest trends in health care in America:
1. Convenience: Twenty five percent of Americans use or have used a retail clinic, and forty two percent currently use or have used an urgent care clinic. Other statistics show that the younger generation is opting for convenience rather than a long term relationship, compared to the older generation that would rather see their primary doctor religiously.
2. Personalization: According to Deloitte’s 2016 Consumer Priorities in Health Care Survey, personalized health care experience is the top priority for people of all ages.
3. Technology: Fifty two percent of consumers report searching online for health care or wellness information, and 27.6 percent of younger consumers say they self-diagnose before seeing a doctor in person. There are a ton of improvements happening in the digital health care world. There are a lot of tech giants who are creating apps and other platforms that will help consumers access their health data more readily. Research shows that consumers are using digital platforms more and more.
4. Transparency: Consumers hate being lied to and not being told exactly what they are receiving. People want to know what things cost and why. When purchasing insurance, consumers want to know what doctors are in their plan, what benefits are covered, and how much a medical procedure will cost.
5. Education: According to a 2015 study from NBER, employees generally picked health insurance plans that weren’t cost-effective based on their actual medical spending. Another recent study from C Space Health revealed that 35% of younger consumers lack information about available health insurance options and the pros and cons of each.
Cosmo insurance agency has experience providing group health insurance in New Jersey to businesses ranging in size from 2 to 5,000 individuals – all with the same creativity and personal attention that will take the headache off your human resources. We have particular expertise helping businesses navigate the complex Affordable Care Act regulations, which affect groups of over 50 or 100 employees, depending on the state.
Take advantage of our very wide range of conventional and unique group plans with highly competitive rates. Options include:
Conventional group insurance
Self-funded insurance plans for both small and large groups, offering premiums well below standard market rates
Insurance plans that refund to enrollees part of their unused premiums each year
HSA plans, which help you save on premiums and enables your money to grow
In addition, Cosmo clients benefit from our unparalleled customer service long after they’ve signed on the dotted line. We continue servicing you with claims, COBRA administration, billing, renewal, compliance, or anything else.
GET A QUOTE ONLINE!!