National World Stroke Day is observe on October 29 by learning F.A.S.T. By learning the signs of stroke, you can save someone’s life.
F = Facial Weakness
A = Arm Weakness
S = Speech difficulty
T = Time loss is brain loss.
Understanding the symptoms of a stroke.
- Sudden weakness or numbness in the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body.
- Abrupt loss of vision, strength, coordination, sensation, speech, or the ability to understand speech. These symptoms may become worse over time.
- Sudden dimness of vision, especially in one eye.
- Sudden loss of balance, possibly accompanied by vomiting, nausea, fever, hiccups, or trouble with swallowing.
- Sudden and severe headache with no other cause followed rapidly by loss of consciousness -- indications of a stroke due to bleeding.
- Brief loss of consciousness.
- Unexplained dizziness or sudden falls.
Call 911 when these symptoms are present. Don’t wait!
You should consider these symptoms warning signs and consult your heath care provider.
Contact Cosmo Insurance for help finding a doctor in your network.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
GET A HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE NOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE
source: https://www.webmd.com/stroke/guide/understanding-stroke-symptoms & https://nationaldaycalendar.com/october/