1. Dental insurance benefits differ from each plan: Most dental insurance plans cover all preventative care. This includes cleanings, x-rays, and check-ups. When it comes to fillings and periodontal cleanings, most plans cover up to 80% of the cost. You will most likely get a reimbursement of 50% for procedures like implants and crowns.
2. Braces are not covered (usually)- Plans that you buy off the market normally do not cover orthodontists. Most employer based dental insurance offers a $ 1,500 lifetime maximum payout toward the cost of braces.
3. Discount plans- These are not insurance policies. Discount dental plans can help to reduce the cost of dental care anywhere between 10% and 60% off of common charges.
4. Research and Compare Prices: Research different plans via the internet or contact Cosmo to hear the different dental options we offer. Depending on your lifestyle and income, we can evaluate and help you decide which plan will work for you.
5. Visit a dental school: Schools of dentistry provide dentist equivalent treatment at a reduced cost. The dental work is normally done by the students while the instructor over looks it.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving surrounding communities in New Jersey. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating the latest in technology-based tools and laws on healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance and finance, we keep our clients up-to-date with the plans that encompass all of their needs, whether it is individual or group insurance.
CONTACT COSMO NOW
GET A DENTAL INSURANCE QUOTE